using AutoCad with MathCad

Is anyone familiar with MathCad, I'm trying to place AutoCad 2000 drawings into my MathCad 11 worksheets but I end up with a tiny pic cause of all the
whitespace surrounding my AutoCad drawing..... also has anyone had success with trying to drag and drop an AutoCad object into MathCad...... any suggestions or experiences would be helpful..... MathCad advertises that it works well with AutoCad but so far I have not found that to be true....
Have you checked the "LIMITS" within Acad?
I don't know much a bout MatchCad, that's just my first thought.

the
it
That's a good idea..... thanks... I will try that....

drawings
success