2D Exercise Drawings Needed

After an unsuccessful last post I am just quickly asking for help once more.
Anyone have any CAD drawings or websites with CAD drawings I could use to
basically learn from by doing myself?
Many thanks
Dan
Aqueousdan wrote:

Have you looked at the sample drawings provided with Acad?
You might want to check with your local tech school/college. I used to teach Acad and the books we used were filled with samples. Most were small, geared to teaching the task at hand, but it would be helpful if you're a beginner.
Dan
There are a few on my web site. if you are in the UK I can send you some if you email me your snail mail address.
Regards
Alan
On Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:57:17 +0100, "Aqueousdan"