AutoCAD Tutorial Sites with Embedded .DWF (what happened to Scotty?)

Anyone here remember a guy named Scotty Boudreau? He made a wonderful site
that helped me learn no end about CAD but unfortunately his site seems to be
gone.
All I can find is the bare bones of his site with the internet archive
website:

What i'd really like is the DWF's to follow through again for a bit of
practice. Alternatively i'd appreciate any links to sites with drawings of
things like plates, gears, wheels, anything really just to have a go at
myself.
Many thanks
Dan Bowles
Reply to