AutoCAD Tutorial Sites with Embedded .DWF (what happened to Scotty?)

Anyone here remember a guy named Scotty Boudreau? He made a wonderful site that helped me learn no end about CAD but unfortunately his site seems to be
gone.
All I can find is the bare bones of his site with the internet archive website:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030202052646/www.uti.com/~boudreau/drawings.htm l
What i'd really like is the DWF's to follow through again for a bit of practice. Alternatively i'd appreciate any links to sites with drawings of things like plates, gears, wheels, anything really just to have a go at myself.
Many thanks
Dan Bowles