What happened to MaxThrust?

Anybody know what happened to MaxThrust? I thought it was a good reference site for our hobby...

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

Just to clarify I was speaking of

which was a reference site similar to Rocketry Online and INFOCentral -- lots of good "How-To" articles and links to useful information (IMO).

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

Real slow, but I managed to pull up the home page. Gone Nov, 2004.

Reply to
FlyiT

Unfortunately, John Kerrigan has passed on. Condolences to his widow. The company is now owned and operated by Dan and Laurie Isdell of San Jose, Ca. They also own Rocket Dynamic Systems. Both Max Thrust and RDS have some very nice kits and supplies. Check them out.

Reach them at snipped-for-privacy@rocketdynamic.com . There is a new website, but I don't have the link right now. Try a Google on RDS.

James

Reply to
James L. Marino

James - I don't think we are talking about the same thing. First, there is (was) Maximum Thrust Rocketry which I believe you are referring to and then there is (was) MaxThrust: News & Information you can use.

"MaxThrust is a compendium of news and information concerning model rockets and high-power rocketry that has been organized for your viewing pleasure."

Reply to
Bruce Sexton

It was around at least until March, as I pointed a few people there to get the Paper Tiger "kit".

Reply to
Roy Green