Lobster Larf Video

I've just uploaded a few bits of video from the Lobster Larf launch at the weekend including onboard and padcam footage of my launch, Damian
Burrin's Crayola rocket and Richard Osborne's Hephaestus dual-redundant electronics rocket. Hope you like.
http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/lobster-larf /
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck
MARS Flight Crew http://www.mars.org.uk /
Chris Eilbeck wrote:

Chris, the vids absolutely rock! The still from the air is, I think, looking over towards Burton Pedwardine, based on the position of the irrigation reservoir and the roads.
G.
--
Graham J. Platt
graham (a) bowhunter (d) demon (d) co (d) uk

Top left is Sleaford, bottom right is Heckington. The straight line through the middle is the railway line. The A17 and Ewerby are clearly visible too. I can't quite make out The Finch though.
Chris