Onboard video from KLob2006

This is the onboard video I got the other weekend. It's in mpeg4 format with mp3 audio. You'll need VideoLan or mplayer to play it.
Both of which are free. It will not play with Windows Media Player.
http://www.hyperspace.org.uk/rocket-video/klob2006/adr2-klob06.avi
Chris
--
Chris Eilbeck
MARS Flight Crew http://www.mars.org.uk /

Very cool!!

I usually play your stuff with vlc 8.3 refused had to download 8.5 to play.
--
Damian Burrin
UKRA 1159 Level 2 RSO

Me too, but thanks anyway - I needed to upgrade :)
Chris Eilbeck wrote:

Very nice ! There was a lot of spin, made me sort of dizzy. Did the video cut just at deployment, or is that were you decided to cut it ?
John

Sometimes it spins slowly, sometimes quickly. It seems quite random, doesn't seem biased towards spinning in any particular direction.

No, it's just not very interesting for the next 45-50 seconds until low-level deployment, at which point you can work out where it lands. This gives a backup to the radio tracking.
Chris