Need Host For an 86 Meg Video File

Anyone know of a place I can post an 86 meg video file at no charge so others can download it ?

This video shows how a complex part is built from start to finish in a CAD modeler that has powerful tools that no other CAD modeler that I know of offers.

Should you wish to see this video, and you can accept a file this large, please feel free to e-mail me and I will send it to you.

To view this video properly you will need to download Camtasia Player from:

"Camtasia Player is a simple, standalone video player, optimized for playing screen recordings. Camtasia Player always plays back videos at 100% of their original size so that they remain readable. It runs on any 32-bit Windows platform, with no dependencies on runtime libraries, OS version, or DirectX. The Player is a single .EXE file that does not need any setup, nor does it use the registry or any configuration files. Camtasia Player is designed to be as easy to use as possible. Command line options are provided which allow Camtasia Player to be invoked in various ways from CD-ROMs, multimedia authoring tools, and scripting languages or batch files."

The Camtasia Player will allow proper viewing of this file where MS Media Player does not. The zipped Camtasia player file is only161K bytes.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

E-mail bounced. Hosting available. Send real e-mail address.

Reply to
Steve Walker

Steve,

Remove:

_Seamless_Unified_Hybrid_

and just use my first and last name and it won't bounce.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

It'll be interesting to see some real VX stuff...

I suggest you zip the AVI with 7-zip. It seems to be best for AVIs and may just get yours down to a manageable size.

Reply to
Cam J

Jon, where should I start.. I will try to be polite but "Grinchy" feelings come up whenever i see Jon on the screen. I do look forward to see the 86 video although. But, you should be a salesman, you have it in you. Or is there an other explanation that you roam here making adds for systems you think are better? Wireframe... Wake up.. SW is a hybrid modeler if you use it correctly. How can one come up with the idea that follows: Hmm, I hate SW, let's go into the most attended forum and try to convert them to god knows what.

This is my first post to you Jon, and even though it is not so nice, you have to get the message.. And right now, looking back what I wrote, I see you writing back.. I dont understand at all, who are you ? What drives you, must be the bribes from not SW companies?

Jon, If I would meet you in person, I think you would be quite nice. But in here you dont show who you are. Or, is this you, the real Jon. God help us. And who am I you ask? Only 33, 15 of those in 3D in the biggest variety of systems you can think of.

Jon, the text you see above is not friendly, but informative and descriptive. (Sounds US enough)

/Mike (Sweden)

Reply to
Mike

Jon,

Here's a great web site for transferring large files:

I've used it to send a vendor video and audio files that were very large and it worked great.

Good luck.

John

Reply to
John

Jon,

Jon,

Here's a great web site for transferring large files:

I've used it to send a vendor video and audio files that were very large and it worked great.

Good luck.

John

Reply to
John

Sorry about the double post. Server problems.

John

Reply to
John

LOL!!! I love when people blame thier server for shit like that.

Reply to
sittingduck

Or did he just mis-spell severe? ;-)

Reply to
Charlie Gary

LOL! I just love it when people are so stupid that they can't spell...even with a spell checker. Especially when arrogant people make stupid mistakes! Don't throw those stones too far, idiot.

John

Reply to
John

LOL

sory eye kant spel so gud. hav a niece dae.

Reply to
sittingduck

Hi Mike,

I will double your statements. I am into CAD/CAM for nine years using lot of softwares like Cadds5, Pro/e, Solidworks, Inventor... I am too a regular reader of this newsgroup and but rarely post.. This newsgroup no doubt provides good knowlegde to a novice as well as an expert user. But recent postings have disappointed me a little bit. Almost all the postings which have more than around 20 posts have Jon/Cliff drama or they are totally away from the topic of discussion and sometimes I don't get a feel that I am in Solidworks newsgroup at all. Solidworks is most of the time critisised here 'cause I believe

1)newsgroup is an area where people can talk freely about their pain areas. 2) Most of the people are experts in Solidworks and they know in and out of this software than any other software. Solidworks is no doubt a wonderful software. But I stongly believe that this is not the right forum to go ga ga about any other software rather than solidworks. Will it be right if everyone start my selling their cad/cam related products in this newsgroup... I believe not.. IMHO.. I think all the "pro solidworks newsgroup people" should do something to filter out the garbage from this newsgroup or people like me will look for switching over to some better solidworks newsgroup.

Kav Solidworks 2005 beta tester rank 23 Sydney (Australia)

Reply to
kavneet

Well I think I ranked over 25 or something.. ;) I am interested, what do you think of Inventor compared to SW? I know my answer.. And the Pro group in the end of your msg, Jon will find it and do what he does best. Tell me, here I am drowning in snow, what's up down under? Nice to make your aquintance (wonder if that how it is spelled)

(then wonders about grammar) /Mike

Reply to
Mike