Aiptek DV 5100m video

I flew my new Aiptek DV 5100m video camcorder twice in my 4" Endeavour last week end at our Fire on the Farm launch in Pickrell, NE. It only worked once. I think the first flight was my problem. The second flight ended rather abruptly when the main chute did not deploy. The rocket did separate and hit the ground horizontal. This must have shut off the video camera and corrupted the file. I can view it in Windows media player and on the camera but I can't edit it in either program I have. It is in ASF format which is also my fault as I meant to use MPEG. Does anybody have any ideas on how to save it?

Reply to
Bill Richardson

You've got the file right?

Try STOIK video converter, its freeware, I've used it with success.

HTH

Reply to
Niall Oswald