Portland 'Quickie' widescreen format videos

I finally found a package that lets me edit the camera files in widescreen mode, in fact you can set the output size infinitely, pixel by pixel, but it does mean that we have the option of putting the videos up in the same format that they were taken in.

The package also alows finer editing, Chapter by Chapter in the DVD 'VOB' files.

So, if you haven't already got video fatigue, there are about 80 smaller files out there for looking at, including a couple that I missed last time round.

Format is:

Substitute a number from 1 to 79 in place of the 'XX' and see what happens.

Smallest files are about 600kb, largest is 11mb. I will get a menu up later on with pictures and files sizes as before.

Nearly all of these new files are individual scenes or engines. Look out for the Callahan 'Cam-Stopper' engine belonging to Judge Tommy Turner, it's around the low 60's in the file numbering. There's also a hot-air engine in there that I missed before.

You may need to drag the borders of Windows Media Player out a bit as it doesn't do it automatically.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

The Callahan engine is #56, look also at the flat-twin Heer engine, video's #62 and #63. Haven't found the Hot-Air engine yet.

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk

Peter A Forbes

Gentlemen,

I have just had three days off work with gout and these video clips have taken the edge off of my boredom, well worth a look.

Martin P

Reply to
campingstoveman