Portland Show

We've just given the piggy bank serious GBH and booked our flights for Portland
(Indiana, USA) in August, is anyone else likely to venture out there?
Itinerary is for us to fly into Detroit, drive up to Buckley, catch the big
engine show there, then drive down (meander would be a better word!) through the
north-west of the state to Muncie where we stay for the week of the Portland
show.
Dates for Portland are the 20th (Wed) to the 24th (Sunday)
Location is Portland IN, south of Ft Wayne on Hwy 27.
Accomodation is always booked up years in advance at the local Motels, so we
book in at Muncie, about 30 miles s/west.
If anyone needs any more info re flights etc, drop me a line.
Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk