laptop/notebook widescreen??

Hi all,

I would like to buy a laptop/notebook, what kind of display should I choose, a normal 15 inch or a 15,4 widescreen version?

are there recommendations for laptops? I was concerning for fujitsu-siemens or toshiba.

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks in advance Sander

Reply to
S.Laurant

I do prefer widescreen.

no bad choice, would have a look at the DELL notebooks too, at elast for 3D CAX apps the Decision series is probably the best bang for the buck.

N.

Reply to
Norbert Grund

I recently got a Dell Inspiron 9300 with 17" wide screen. I really like it.

The screen is about as tall as a 15", but wider. Great resolution.

Their carrying bag for the 17" was crap, I returned it and got a Victorinox carrying bag.

This is my second Dell laptop, very happy with both.

GC

Reply to
Chips