SW2007 toshiba laptop ?

I am running SW07 on a Toshiba Satellite P35 (W radeon graphics). the radeon supports Open GL. The dynamic spin is worse than bad.

I have an associate with the same graphics in a Toshiba Satellite M65. SW06 is actually usable. I haven't seen SW07 on his laptop yet, might be the same problem.

So is the problem the SW version, or the difference between Laptops? Both have graphics that are using shared graphics memory.

Anyone running SW06 or SW07 on a Toshiba P35, have solution to this?

ca

Reply to
clay

Problem is the Radeon, fuckwad.

Daisy.

Reply to
ChamberPot

actually usable. I haven't seen SW07 on his laptop yet, might be the same problem.

Daisy, Apparently reading comprehension is not high on your capabilities list?

ca

ChamberPot wrote:

Reply to
clay