Copy/Transfer Word Doc into AutoCAD

I have a Word document that contains all the notes/clauses ever needed for
the various types of projects we work on.
For each project I would like to open this document in Word and modify it
(ie delete unwanted notes/clauses) and then copy that final document into
AutoCAD 2005 as perhaps MText.
What is the best way to do this?
Or is it better to set-up all notes/clauses etc in AutoCAD in the first
place as say a notes template. Word seems easier.
regards
PeterH
Reply to
My View
Thats the way I do it and don't see an easier method.
Alan (Cadalot)
Cadalot