Copy/Transfer Word Doc into AutoCAD

I have a Word document that contains all the notes/clauses ever needed for the various types of projects we work on.

For each project I would like to open this document in Word and modify it (ie delete unwanted notes/clauses) and then copy that final document into AutoCAD 2005 as perhaps MText.

What is the best way to do this?

Or is it better to set-up all notes/clauses etc in AutoCAD in the first place as say a notes template. Word seems easier.

regards

PeterH

Reply to
My View