Re: Drawings into Word?

We usually insert word doc. into the SW file this way it is easer to update views, this work OK for couple pages parts list or instructions

I need to create a instruction sheet and I would like to type it in MS word > and to be able to insert views from the SW 2D drawing sheet. > > Is there a way to do this? > > Thanks much, > >
Reply to
mr.T

Get a "Good" screen capture utility and life will be a lot easier.

SnagIt will speed things up A LOT! More options, more power, more flexibility.

Cheap at twice the price.

Bo (just a user)

Reply to
Bo