X-CAD free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net

Hey All,
I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called www.x-cad.net.
Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software
free. Please register so we can all get it.
Thanks, Sun
Wry smile...
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Sun) wrote:

Yeah, you gotta love the fact the spammer's been around since May 22, 2005!!! Hey, it's their ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!
(Michael \(LS\)) wrote:

And I've just realised that I've shown an open email address, after changing hard drives and reinstalling my off-line reader!
DOH!