X-CAD free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net

Hey All,

I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called

Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it.

Thanks, Sun

Reply to
Sun

Wry smile...

Reply to
Brian Salt

Yeah, you gotta love the fact the spammer's been around since May 22,

2005!!! Hey, it's their ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY!!!
Reply to
Michael (LS)

And I've just realised that I've shown an open email address, after changing hard drives and reinstalling my off-line reader!

DOH!

Reply to
Brian Salt