Free 3D CAD at www.x-cad.net

Check this out.
www.x-cad.net is giving away free 3D parametric CAD if enough people register by August 1.
-Sun

It's crap. You're spamming. You're spamming about crap.
It looks to be a true offer from what some CAD e-mags have been saying. Just a marketing ploy........
And it's on subject as it CAD so why call it spam?
Cadalot
On Sun, 03 Jul 2005 05:37:32 GMT, "Michael \(LS\)"

Because it's not AutoCAD and any good Autodroid knows that if it's not AutoCAD, he should denigrate it and pray to the Autodesk gods for guidance.

There is only one God.
uNkulunkulu uMvelinqangi Mina bona wena mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky

Because the OP neglected to mention their affiliation with the site.
On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 05:22:49 GMT, "Michael \(LS\)"

What does OP actually mean?
I guess it means the person who posted the message in some way.
If this person has no affiliation with the company and stated that in his post then would you consider that his post was not spam?
It could also be taken by your reply that if he had said that in someway he is associated with the company in his message, then in your eyes, that would not had made his message spam?
Is not Spam the same a junk mail? Off subject - and not wanted?
I have visted the site, read the Blogs and have registered for a free copy! It's CAD related and of interest to me. I would not call it spam.....
( for the record I have no affiliation with the X-CAD people whome ever they are )

Me too
OP: Original Poster.

or if the above link breaks:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?J5DC2116B