X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net

Hey All,
I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called

Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software
free. Please register so we can all get it.
Thanks,
Sun
Reply to
Sun
"Trust No One" is an appropriate tag line for CAD software circles, but I don't think you have to worry about this one hijacking your computer. 8~)
Reply to
Jeff Howard
Maybe, maybe not.... 8~)
I don't know anything about such stuff, but the trade "mark" is registered to
XCAD VALVE & IRRIGATION CORPORATION IDAHO P.O. BOX 599 PAUL IDAHO 83347
If anyone has an infringement issue it'll probably be FOX. (Wonder if Mulder endorsed it?)
Wouldn't surprise me to see some other legal challenges, though. Imagine Ad$k legal beagles are all over it (the great Inventor giveaway notwithstanding and, one might have thought, an infringement issue there but the name apparently wasn't registered). It's their goats bein' rustled.
Reply to
Jeff Howard