X-CAD Free 3D CAD giveaway at www.x-cad.net

Hey All,

I just ran across a cool free 3D CAD software giveaway at a site called

Apparently, if 100,000 people register then everyone gets the software free. Please register so we can all get it.

Thanks, Sun

Reply to
Sun

Anyone have any info about this software? The site doesn't tell you anything and from what I could find on the web, the company Amiga that owned the software went bankrupt and Digital Multimedia took over. It's $200 software...how good could it be?

Reply to
Jason L

Looks like it's ECAD, not MCAD, software:

it interface with Pro/e? "All applications are provided with Capsim." Does this help?

Reply to
David Janes

Does

It's m-cad, not e-cad. Have a look at Ralph Gabrowski's blog.

Reply to
Twit

Got it! Grabowski's a better googler than I am. He didn't stop with the first xcad but got all of them. Good goin', Ralph!!!!

Well, this one's still a shot in the dark. Sign up, get your name on yet ANOTHER list, and for what, you do not know. But, hey, how can you waste a signature on something that's going to be FREE!?! Unless they're just selling email adresses. Grabowski wouldn't say who (he was pretty sure) they were (meaning he wouldn't endorse), but he wouldn't say he thought it was a scam, either. But, does anyone need to do this hoop-jumping to get free software!?! Probably not.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes