ProE Training Edition license problem

Hi, I'm having an annoying problem while installing Pro/E Wildfire 2.0 Training Edition: once i obtain the license file and complete the installation, the program won't start saying that license file is missing the "SIGN" component. I really don't know what it means, but I've read the installation manual and I noticed that when I go online to get the license file I cant' see the license contract agreement page, the one where you check the different checkboxes. This is strange and I htink the problem is there, but I can't see a solution.

Paolo

Reply to
Paolo Zago

Paolo, I am having the exact same problem you are, with the same version of wildfire. I've tried to reinstall it but with no luck. My friends were able to get there installations to work but I can't. I suppose misery loves company.. Mark

Reply to
Pipes

I'm trying to get a new license code using a different machine and internet connection, I should be able to obtain the license file for the previous HostID, but I'm not sure... I'll let you know if this works...

Paolo

Reply to
paolo.zago