Insert Excel into AutoCAD

I'm trying to insert (link, insert, xref....whatever) an Excel file (window/door/room finish schedules) into AutoCAD r14. I can get it to sort of work. Problem is that not all the rows and columns are showing up (there's ~16 columns and ~50 rows - what I'm getting is only ~10 of each to show up in AutoCAD). I know I'm doing something wrong but I don't know what. FWIW, it'd be nice if the AutoCAD link would update if the Excel file is modified but it's not critical (rarely do I change things later, and I could always just reinsert if need be).

Appreciate the help,

Michael (LS)

Reply to
Michael (LS)

"Michael (LS)" schrieb:

This is an OS caused limitation and is fixed in ACAD 2004 under WIN XP. In Rel. 14 you can try smaller lines and smaller columns in your Excel sheet.

Juergen

Reply to
Jürgen Palme

Take a look at one of these alternatives:

Terry

Reply to
Terry W. Dotson