insert object (excel)

I'm using SW2004. Tried to insert an object into a drawing (not linked). The object was an Excel spreadsheet. I found it to be hit or miss. There were 8 columns and 12 rows in this spreadsheet. Just once I got all rows and columns to show up. On subsequent attempts, only the first few of either the rows or columns would show. In other words, the spreadsheet was truncated (pulling on the handles of the table in SW only made the column and row widths larger). I could not figure out what went wrong. Any suggestions?

Related question: how do you make a blank table in SW and how would you add/subtract rows/columns from this blank table?

TIA

Paul

Reply to
dbq

Do it as a design table (if you can). Even though it doesn't drive anything it will be easier to place and control what cells you want to see.

Ken M

Reply to
kmaren24