Inserting an Excel chart...display size problem

I am inserting an Excel worksheet as an insert-object in my drawing but it only displays 34 lines of info. Even if I edit the worksheet on the page and drag the chart window down to the required row number it jumps back to only dislaying 34 rows, how do I change the size of the display as it seems there is a default somewhere overriding me..

Reply to
Phil Evans

try this method, open excel file, select desired cells, ctrl+c open sw file, click in drw somewhere, ctrl+v

Reply to
kenneth b

It's a MS OLE limitation. Lovely isn't it?

If you really want to insert it, you have to use a really tiny font and scale up the inserted object.

Reply to
Dale Dunn