SolidWorks sends me an offer -- free eDrawings (!?)

Just got an email from SolidWorks Corp:

------------------ Now there's a fast, easy, clear, accurate way to communicate and collaborate with your entire product development team across multiple CAD platforms, including AutoCAD®, Pro/ENGINEER®, CATIA®, and SolidWorks®.

Just download eDrawings(TM), from SolidWorks Corporation and SolidWorks Solution Partner Geometric Software Solutions, AT NO CHARGE. Experience the first publishing and viewing software that makes product design data dramatically easier to work with

------------------

Doh. I've been a customer for five years. Is this telling me there is something new, or are they just being dumb?

Reply to
Sporkman

Spork,

Just being dumb... what else !!

Hey, isn't Leeboy that company you consulted with years ago ?

They've got an add here for a drafter (whoopee).

Regards

Mark

Reply to
MM

Hmm? So, you're a new user? Come to think of it, I've never heard of you before? Welcome to the group!

=2E. ;^)

Sporkman wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Yep, that was LeeBoy. And "Texan" was a guy I hired to work for me there. That bridge burned to the ground when the president of the company twisted my arm. They got "Texan" and two others . . . I got OUT with a settlement.

'Sporky'

Reply to
Sporkman