imbedding an Excel worksheet in a drawing

Is there a way to imbed an Excel worksheet (not a design table) into a drawing and have it update automatically?

I have a part which consists of several configurations and I need to make two drawings - one for manufacturing and one for customers. Both drawings show one typical part and a table of dimensions for each configuration but the customer copy does not show all the dimensions.

What I would like to do is create two additional worksheets in the design table, one with the dimensions I want to show in the manufacturing drawing and one with those I want to show in the customer drawing. I would then imbed these in the appropriate drawing.

I know how to hide rows and columns in a design table and imbed it into a drawing, but this doesn't help me if I need two versions of the table as described above.

TIA,

Steven

Reply to
Steven