Interesting Problem

One part file with 4 configs drive by a design table. Two drawings with two of the configs shown on each drawing. Insert design table into each but not show the rows with the configs not on the drawing. And on the other drawing the design table shows the other two configs. I was thinking custom views in Excel but SolidWorks doesn't give an option to pick the custom view for the design table it just shows the one currently active. I played around with it and finally gave up and did a blank table and type in the info. Is there a better way? Does 2008 have any goodies to help with this?

TIA, WormSign

Reply to
WormSign

I have a solution for you, but it evolves using 2 extra dummy spreadsheets as a go between the design table and Solidworks drawings.

Select what you want shown and c> One part file with 4 configs drive by a design table. Two drawings with two

Reply to
Keith S.