File transfer Standard Test

Hi,

Slightly OT but I hope there is a solution out there!

I will soon be starting a new project which involves several designers and several different CAD packages - which ones is not certain yet (except we are using SWX 2007) and what I am trying to ensure is as seamless as possible data transfer between them.

I think what I'm looking for is a sort of 'standard' part and drawing that encompasses as many features as possible (i.e. chamfers, tapped holes, etc) so that we can instantly see where inconsistencies appear between systems.

Does something like this exist?

Kev

Reply to
alphawave

Once upon a time I found something like this for IGES. Can't tell you were it was.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

TOP