Tig welding videos

This is my annual request for information on Tig welding videos. I've been looking for this type of vid for 2 years with no success. What i want it a vid that shows technique and arc/puddle control. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Arnold (W)

I got a video in the Miller "The Power Course". Two in fact. One tig, and the other general. Lots of manuals to look at and learn from.

Good training set. THe video, while not long, is ok. -

It runs on the computer - not a DVD - it is video training.

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn

Did you have to subscribe or attend a class to get these?? If you purchased them...can I ask where???

Thanks

Jamie Arnold (W)

THe training class set is offered in the manual section. No class time available for me - lucky I'm home at night :-)

Semiconductor life style :-)(

I got the student set - off millers site. I suspect other companies might have them, but Miller did. Q/A video - forward and backwards. walks you through stuff - shows video's of a welder walking down a seam.... real life next door neighbor we all wished we had ...

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn

Reply to
Jamie Arnold

Been a while - IIRC - it was cheap. Not bad at all for me.

I had bought a TIG so some of the docs were dups that I bought, but there is good here and there that I haven't.

This news group is great as well!

Martin

Reply to
Eastburn