Aluminum wirefeeder

What is the smallest wire feeder I can get away with for welding 1/4" aluminum plate? Thanks,

Fred

Reply to
Fred

This one.

Great machine.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

That ready welder looks pretty cool. how much are they?

Reply to
Don't Bother

I bought mine for $450 over a year ago. A funky little widget that welds very well. Quite impressive little thing. I run mine off my Portable TIG/Stick inverter.

They have been showing up on eBay for under $300.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler