Dan S.
From: ANTHONY MATA <" (omata"@ttiadmin.tamu.edu) Subject: Hatching View: Complete Thread (19 articles) Original Format Newsgroups: alt.cad.autocad Date: 1997/02/25
Hi. I have a question. I have some files that are 2 to 6 MB apiece that has alot of hatching on them. Is there anyway to cut down the file sizes? This is taking up quite alot of space on one of the hard drives that I have. Anybody's advise would be helpful. I have had to zip up these files in order to save some space. Thank you for your time and advise.
Thanks, increasing the scale from 1 to 20 fixed the problem. Mal
]