OEMINSTALLERWIZARD

I am an autocad oem developer . I make my product installation by OEMInstallerWizard . When install the product is all right, but when uninstall it all files in
the product directory will be delete even if these files are not program files, for examples user 's .dwg files . How can I avoid this problem.
Thanks , Denis.