Looking for Chassis drawings or models of trucks

We are wondering if anyone has found any chassis drawings or talked to
chassis dealers about getting chassis drawings. For example we mount allot
of our bodies on International 7400's, has anyone else run into this or have
models of trucks we could use. Any information or help would be great!!
Thanks
Reply to
kannman2
Have you tried contacting the manufacturer? I know that the consumer truck manufactuers provide this info in special publications exactly for this purpose. I have one for the 2003 Dodge trucks, but I can not make duplicates of it. Its worth a phone call. I do not have any specific info on phone number or aything.
FYI, Dodge refers to this documentation as their Body Builder's Guide.
MHill
Reply to
MHill