Dap Latex Foam filler for Soft Vinyl Models Y or N??

Hello
I am about to start work on a soft vinyl anime kit and I was wondering if someone out there has had experience using Dap Latex Expanding Foam as a
filler. While I have seen a few articles on using foam in Acrylic and Resin Cast Models, I have not seen anything on using Dap Latex foam.
Any Help and/or information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
DarKev