Looking for motor models

Hi, I'm designing machinery and I need to incorporate motors into my assemblies. Does someone knows a motor company (or a standard part website) who
offers 3D models on is website in the same way SKF offers 3D models of bearings. Thanks JC
http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/3dcontentcentral /

SEW-Eurodrive has 2D & 3D models available of it's product line. If you only require the motor, I believe you can just enter that part number, else erase the reducer from the model. Their main site id www.seweurodrive.com.
Their DriveCAD site is www.drivecad.de
You will require to know the motor part number and/or drive part number. Using their PT Pilot online selection tool will help (you must register). You may happen to find a catalog also.
We use SEW exclusive, so I'm fairly knowledgeable about their product line and specifying information for their 3D files. Let me know if I can assist you with any other stuff.
--
Keith Streich
Pflow Industries, Inc