Looking for motor models

Hi,
I'm designing machinery and I need to incorporate motors into my
assemblies.
Does someone knows a motor company (or a standard part website) who
offers 3D models on is website in the same way SKF offers 3D models of
bearings.
Thanks
JC
Reply to
Primeau

Brian
SEW-Eurodrive has 2D & 3D models available of it's product line. If you only require the motor, I believe you can just enter that part number, else erase the reducer from the model. Their main site id

Their DriveCAD site is

You will require to know the motor part number and/or drive part number. Using their PT Pilot online selection tool will help (you must register). You may happen to find a catalog also.
We use SEW exclusive, so I'm fairly knowledgeable about their product line and specifying information for their 3D files. Let me know if I can assist you with any other stuff.
Reply to
Keith Streich
We use Marathon motors
, they have dwg, dxf and pdf formats available. I save a copy of their pdf drawing to our 'Manuals' folder for future reference and use a dwg to create a simple model of the motors we use.
2¢ Whit
Reply to
hayduke