I am looking for SW modeling services. I draft furniture in 2D AutoCAD and need 3D models. I want SW models so I can use them for publishing assembly documentation. Some understanding of woodworking joints would be helpful but not mandatory. the dwg's pretty much show what I need and I can add more detail when needed. I am looking for maybe an independant contractor, someone who wants to work at home after work. Small workload, maybe 15 items to start.
Here is the spec I have currently developed. Any comments on the spec or people who might be interested. firstname.lastname@example.orgMM
- 3D SolidWorks model reflecting the same part sizes and arrangements as detailed in the 2D drawing. The drawings maight not contain dimensions but are always drawn to exact scale.
- The models must be built as true assemblies with each part modeled separately and assembled into the final form such that each part can be isolated.
- Identical parts should be implemented using the standard multi- instance methods of best practice in SolidWorks.
- No specifc part or assembly parameters are required. No specific constraint methods are required. The modeler may use any of these they choose but it should be the mimimun required to create the model as described in the 2D drawing.
- No 2D views, drawings or details are required.