Looking for Dave Patrick "Wring It Out" videos

Hi all,
I am looking to purchase any (or all) of the Dave Patrick "Wring It
Out" series of videos. I have checked ebay, as well as most of the
other R/C marketplaces, and can't locate any.
This morning, I called Dave Patrick Models and was told that they are
out of production, basically because "people would buy one video, and
make 20 copies". The receptionist said there are no plans to release
them again, and that I should just ask around, as she is sure someone
has a copy.
So, does anyone have the videos that they would be willing to part
with? Or, maybe someone knows where I can purchase them?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
John
Reply to
John Beck
Hi all,
I am looking to purchase any (or all) of the Dave Patrick "Wring It Out" series of videos. I have checked ebay, as well as most of the other R/C marketplaces, and can't locate any.
This morning, I called Dave Patrick Models and was told that they are out of production, basically because "people would buy one video, and make 20 copies". The receptionist said there are no plans to release them again, and that I should just ask around, as she is sure someone has a copy.
So, does anyone have the videos that they would be willing to part with? Or, maybe someone knows where I can purchase them?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks!
John
I have all three video's, Email me at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com