Autocad land developement desktop point importing

Has anyone had experience solving what I suspect is probably a simple
problem I'm having with this software.
When importing a space delimited points (ENZ) file I can get it to
import but it won't display the points. If I do a points list they
are all there but won't display in the drawing.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Dene Oehme
"The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist"
Reply to
Dene Oehme