Autocad land developement desktop point importing

Has anyone had experience solving what I suspect is probably a simple problem I'm having with this software.
When importing a space delimited points (ENZ) file I can get it to
import but it won't display the points. If I do a points list they are all there but won't display in the drawing.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Dene Oehme "The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist"