Land Desktop 2007 by Autodesk, New in box - $879

Autodesk Land Desktop 2007 sent to me by Autodesk, Pictures of actual item,
I have no use for this. $879.00 obo. Retails for $5495.00.

Craigslist Posting ID: 305799774
Reply to
news.charter.net
OK. Who's going to say it?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Say what? That it can't be sold on? Not me! (;-))
Brian.
Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac
The asking price is $100.00 more on alt.cad.autocad
wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...
Reply to
George P