Export to Autocad in Land Desktop 2004

Hi, I ran into a problem in which the Export To Autocad option from the File menu doesn't show up anymore. Is anyone familiar with this? I've used it
many time over the last few weeks with no problems. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Problem solved. FYI...found out this option is NOT available while in the Map module. Thought I'd share that.