Show/Hide problems in 2004

Hey all. I'm having a strange problem in the form of not being able
to show features that I have previously hidden. When I go back later
to show the feature, I don't have the option of showing it. The only
option I have is to surpress it...which is of course not what I want
to do. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I don't remember
having this issue in previous releases. Any help is greatly
appreciated.
-Tron
Reply to
Eli
Far up in the tree there is a map named "solid bodies" ...take a look in there to see if You can't get the option of showing the feature again
Krister L
"Eli" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...
Reply to
Krister L