Show/Hide problems in 2004

Hey all. I'm having a strange problem in the form of not being able to show features that I have previously hidden. When I go back later to show the feature, I don't have the option of showing it. The only option I have is to surpress it...which is of course not what I want to do. Has anyone else encountered this problem? I don't remember having this issue in previous releases. Any help is greatly appreciated. -Tron

Reply to
Eli

Far up in the tree there is a map named "solid bodies" ...take a look in there to see if You can't get the option of showing the feature again

Krister L

"Eli" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Krister L