Importing Cartesian Coordinates to Autocad 2006

Hi
Can anyone tell me how to take a set of fixed origin 2D cartesian coordinates which I have in Excel and import them to autocad 2006 so
that they form a polygon?
On Jan 6, 10:28 am, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Do a search in Google for "import-3d-poly.lsp". Should come up with a Cadalyst article reference. I've used this particular lisp program before. Read the article to see if it fits your needs. (You might have to modify your spreadsheet to include a "Z" coordinate of "0" if it doesn't work the first time.) Remember, it skips the first line of info because it assumes a header line.
Byron
On 6 Jan, 16:28, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

Have you tried initiating the PolyLine command and then just pasting the coordinates into the command line?