Importing Cartesian Coordinates to Autocad 2006

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to take a set of fixed origin 2D cartesian coordinates which I have in Excel and import them to autocad 2006 so that they form a polygon?

Reply to
PeterCrosby2

Do a search in Google for "import-3d-poly.lsp". Should come up with a Cadalyst article reference. I've used this particular lisp program before. Read the article to see if it fits your needs. (You might have to modify your spreadsheet to include a "Z" coordinate of "0" if it doesn't work the first time.) Remember, it skips the first line of info because it assumes a header line.

Byron

Reply to
BKT

Have you tried initiating the PolyLine command and then just pasting the coordinates into the command line?

Reply to
strawberry