Autocad Lite 2006

Hi
I have a couple of questions for anyone using acad 2006 lite and am hoping you may be able to point me in the right direction.
Can you import raster images into acad lite? Is the command wipeout and textmask available? Can hatching be made via gradients of colours? Are polygon viewports available?
Thanks in advance
Matt Forsyth
Can you import raster images into acad lite?
No, but if you open a drawing with an inserted image you can work with it.
Is the command wipeout and textmask available?
Wipeout - Yes, Textmask - No.
Can hatching be made via gradients of colours?
No.
Are polygon viewports available?
No, but if you open a drawing with a polygonal viewport, you can work with it.
--

Chip Harper

http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad /
You can insert Jpegs. I've done it. Works sort of OK.
GC

Matt,
Yes to all of your questions using !slingshot via www.drcauto.com
Regards Gary.