T45 snf T51 left hand rope threads.

I have been trying to find the specifications on the T45 T48 and T51 left hand rope threads. They are used on the drilling extensions on rock drilling equipment as well as on the drill bits themselves. I have tried to find the ISO spec on this but I only come up with the specs. for the smaller threads. I have already ordered a spec. from the ISO for left handed rope threads but it turns out that it only covered the smaller threads and I was out the money I spend for the spec. I have sent emails to the ISO and have not received any response.

I am looking to find where I can get the specs. or get the right number to order them from ISO. IF anyone has a copy of them or the proper spec. number I would be very thankful for the information.

thanks,

John

Reply to
john

John, Looks to me like ISO 10208 or 10207 is the spec. ISO 10207 seems to cover the larger sizes, 22mm-38mm:

Best, Steve

Reply to
Garlicdude

Steve

I already bought 10208 and I already had the specs. on the smaller threads. From the title of the spec it sure would seem that it should have had the spec for left hand rope threads. The 10207 spec may be the right one but the only way to find out is to buy it and hope it's the right one. I already did that once and got nothing for it. There once was a Mil spec for the threads but they have all been superseded by the ISO specs. I don't mind buying the spec but I already got screwed on the one I did buy and they don't give any refunds.

John

Reply to
john