Need source for left handed hardware

I want to use turnbuckles on a project. I can find 10-24 turnbuckles but I need a source for : 10-24 left-handed threaded rod
10-24 left handed nuts 10-24 left handed taps
If possible, it would be nice to get it at a one-stop shop. I only need quantities of about 20.
Failing a source, are there any suggestions what I could look under in the yellow pages?
http://www.mcmaster.com

Someone said mcmaster, they have just about everything, but another possible source is <http://www.smallparts.com .
----- http://mindspring.com/~benbradley
Ben Bradley wrote:

Try putting "10-24 left-handed threaded rod" into Google. Small Parts has it in stainless.
                    John Nagle

http://www.mcmaster.com/