How to operate HYBCO TAP GRINDER 1100

I have purchased one used Hybco 1100 tap grinder _specially for Right Hand relieving the taps Chamfer _. But it is relieving only Left hand chamfer on the
tap. I want Right hand relieve on the chamfer of the Tap. I have even changed the side of the cam but still it is not relieving Right Hand Chamfer ( taper ). Please guide me what is the procedure to relieving Right hand chamfer i shall be very thankful to you.
Thanks Pankaj
*****