where have all the online mail order sites gone?

I've been out of the hobby for a few years but all I can find now is
Squadron and Roll Models....no HobbyWeb etc...maybe I'am just looking
at bad links?
Pingo
Reply to
pingo
I personally haven't heard of Hobbyweb, you could try a google search to see if they've changed domain names.
You can go to:
for a big list of mfg. and retailers. hth
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper

hth
M&M
DOn't forget
:)
Hobbyweb went away a few years ago.
Reply to
EGMcCann
Go to
for scenery products, all in good prices.
"EGMcCann" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D : snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de...
Reply to
jane