Question

I'm looking for an A4 Skyhawk boarding ladder in 1/32 scale. Anybody know who makes these?

Reply to
Dick Goldsberry

I think Model Technologies used to make a photo etched one...but they're out of production now. Good hunting...

Reply to
Rufus

I have one only, forget who made it (I have a PP Aeroparts one in 1/72 scale so maybe them), a fairly nice photo-etch, but have not seen any more in years, though I have looked.

Would be pretty simple to scratch one up if you have some photos. Evergreen makes strips in the correct shapes to do a nice job of it. I am working on a 1/32 TA-4J and will have to make one for that (the single seat and two seat ladders were different) anyhow. I may have some pix somewhere of the two-seat version and I could dig up the one I have and give you some dimensions of it if you like.

John Alger IPMS 10906 Charlotte Scale Modelers

Reply to
John

I'm looking for an A4 boarding ladder in 1/32 scale. Any ideas? Dick...

Reply to
Dick Goldsberry

Looks like I asked this question too many times! Sorry 'bout that... Was not sure I got through. Anyway thanks for the replies. I was in lots USN A4 squadrons and climbed that ladder many times. I also have lots of pics so I guess it's up to me. Dick...

Reply to
Dick Goldsberry