More new stuff coming from Flagship Models Inc.

We have more NEW stuff to announce from Flagship Models. The next American Civil War ironclad to be released will be the CSS Albemarle probably within the next couple of weeks which will be followed by the CSS Neuse shortly after. We are accepting pre-orders for these great kits now at our web site. Price is $55.00 ea. and both kits will include resin (full hull), and white metal parts, anchor chain, photo etch, decals, computer illustrated instructions and color box art.

After receiving lots of requests, I have added the CSS Ironclad Details set to the photo etch list. It retails for $22.00 so if you have one of the old Lone Star CSS kits (built or not), you can now add much needed detail to these kits. This one is not yet on our web site, but you can order this or any of the stuff mentioned here with your credit card via Pay Pal. Send funds to snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. Be sure to mention what you are ordering.

Also new are 1/192 scale Confederate and Union naval American Civil War flag decals. They come in two sizes standard (7'x 5') and large (14' x

10'). Price is $4.00 standard and $5.00 for large.

Finally, we have produced our first photo CD on the LHA-1 USS Tarawa. Over 90 full color, never before published photos. Price is $19.95

As mentioned, some of this new stuff isn't on the web site yet. Send me an e-mail and I'll send you an order form with a complete listing of all our products. You can then order via Pay Pal to the e-mail above.

More to come.

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc. flagshipmodels.com

Reply to
Rusty White