New "How To" Modeling CD from Flagship Models

We are accepting orders for Flagship Models new "how to" modeling CD "Making RTV Molds". If you have ever wondered how this is done or wanted to make your own molds to create custom parts for your models, this CD is for you. We cover in depth with LOTS of photos and illustrations, how to make open pour, envelope, and two piece molds, as well as how to properly cast RTV rubber. The price is a very reasonable $9.95 with FREE shipping worldwide.

We will begin shipping Weds or earlier with pre orders being shipped first. This isn't on our web site yet, so you must reserve your copy by contacting me or sending payment via Pay Pal by email. Send Pay Pal payments to snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net.

Here's the URL to the title page:

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc

Rusty White