"How to" modeling CDs

Just a reminder that Flagship Models sells "how to" modeling CDs that feature LOTS of full color photos, LOTS of techniques and illustrations in each CD to assist the novice and experienced modeler with many different fields of modeling. Our range of CDs covers aircraft, ships, photography, weathering, making realistic water and much much more. Our CDs have been sold around the world by the thousands. If you want to check our complete line of affordable how to modeling CDs, check out our web site by going to flagshipmodels.com.

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc. flagshipmodels.com

Reply to
Rusty White

These better be good.........bought 5 today. Happy Birthday to me (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

yeah, happy freakin' birthday! (really, all the best.)

The last time somebody advertised modeling CDs, they were TOTALLY different, if you know what I mean and I think that you do.

Well, If I get 5 versions of girls gone wild, I guess I will just have to live with it (:>

Reply to
Count DeMoney

In this episode of girls gone wild, one of them builds a panzer tank model and paints it pink! Woohoo! Wild!

the usenet sam page says you have to cancel your credit card to stop them from charging you every month. keerfull.

I assure you they are filled with modeling information and lots of color photos and illustrations. They look and read just like an FSM article. Some are written by myself while other non-ship related titles are written by some of the best modelers around. I'm sure you will be pleased. I have sold thousands of these CDs around the world with only ONE complaint.

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc. flagshipmodels.com

Reply to
Rusty White

I hope everyone realizes this refers to the GGW stuff. Not Flagship Models products.

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc. flagshipmodels.com

Reply to
Rusty White

little paranoid? didn't mention your fine co.

No. You know how easy it is to lose the content of the origional post. I've been reading RMS for while now and threads tend to REALLY wander from time to time.

Rusty

Reply to
Rusty White