Model Making DVD's

Hiya all After a long pause for various reasons I'm looking at getting back into aircraft modelling and was wondering if anyone knows of and can recommend a good model techniques DVD to watch to get the creative juices flowing and maybe pick up some new methods .

Many thanks Simon :-)

Reply to
Sig

Check out the Model Building Master Class DVD featuring Floyd Werner. Regardless of what type of models you build, you'll pick up plenty of tips:

And, please allow me to suggest that you check out the line of aviation and space history DVDs that I offer! They're not technique-focused, but aimed at the scale data market:

Our newest DVD, featuring the Messerschmitt ME-163, will be released late this week. We also offer a series of podcasts aimed at the scale modeling community:

Enjoy! James ________________________ James Duffy snipped-for-privacy@mac.com

jduffy

Probably got run over by "Antiques Roadshow".

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Simon,

I produce an exstensive line of "how to" CDs that you find useful. Most of the titles are ship related, but I have two aircraft titles that should be of great help. Check out my web site at: flagshipmodels.com

Rusty White Flagship Models Inc.

Reply to
shipmodeler

Can anybody out there steer this gent to Floyd Werner's 2 disc set on modeling the 109? Most of the techniques illustrated are applicable to other aircraft models.

Bill shuey

Sig wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey